Trump Rallyed Supporters with Georgia Arrest and $7.1 Million.
– Trump raised $7.1 million since his recent arrest in Georgia, capitalizing on his mug shot.
– A record $4.18 million was collected in a single day, marking his highest 2024 campaign haul.
– Fundraising surged after Trump returned to the social media platform X (formerly Twitter) to post his mug shot and campaign link.
– This $7 million accounts for about a fifth of the $35 million he received in the second quarter through the Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee.
– Following his indictment in Manhattan for hush-money payments, the campaign raised $15.4 million.
– Special Counsel Jack Smith's federal court indictment led to another $6.6 million raised in a short period.
– Politico initially reported these fundraising figures.
– Over the past three weeks, his campaign amassed nearly $20 million, coinciding with his indictments in Washington and Georgia.
3 Zodiac Signs Experience Rough Relationship Horoscopes On November 11